Thursday, April 17, 2014

I decided to see if I could increase my interest in painting another still life by adding another element. Previously, I'd been painting a series of small still life's, just to get used to painting again. When they said, "If you don't use it, you loose it, " they were right!

Now that I at least feel like I'm headed in the right direction, I'm giving myself a little more to work with. Another object will let me work on problem-solving, and keep me from getting bored with single-subject paintings.

So, this one has a title! It's called "Conceptual Problem."


Just painting a glass of OJ might have been nice, but. . . You get the idea.

I'm hoping to start doing multiple painting each week, soon. I really need to paint more to get better!

Mike S.


No comments:

Post a Comment